Were you trying to do the right thing and are now a victim of workplace retaliation?
Retaliation includes any adverse action taken against an employee for filing a lawful complaint with their employer or supporting another employee’s complaint. For example, where and employee alleges harassment or discrimination and is later punished for making that complaint, that punishment amounts to unlawful retaliation. Employers also are prohibited from punishing employees for exercising other rights assured to them like requesting a reasonable accommodation for a disability or applying for medical leave under the Family Medical Leave Act.
- Did you report illegal activity, discrimination or sexual harassment in the workplace and your employer took adverse action?
If you answered yes to this question, you may be a victim of workplace retaliation, which is a violation of both Massachusetts and federal law. To schedule an appointment with an experienced employment discrimination lawyer, contact our Boston law office.
Doing Nothing is Not an Option – Fight for your Workplace Rights
Did your employer take adverse action against you for reporting illegal activity, discrimination or sexual harassment? At Greene and Hafer our experienced attorneys can help you determine if you have legal recourse and guide you through the process ensuring justice and your rights are served.
Greene & Hafer Employment Law serves these and other local communities:
- Retaliation Boston, MA
- Retaliation Cambridge, MA
- Retaliation Somerville, MA
- Retaliation Quincy, MA
- Retaliation Medford, MA
- Retaliation Woburn, MA
Articles on Boston MA Retailiation Claims
- What is the Family Medical Leave Act?
- Workplace Retaliation: Five Answers to Common Questions
- Employment Law Advice: Top Three Reasons You Should NOT Quit Your Job
- Wrongfully Terminated – Five important facts about getting paid
- Employment Discrimination: Internal Investigations in the Workplace
Contact Greene and Hafer – Retaliation Law Attorneys
Contact our Boston law office to schedule a consultation with an experienced employment law attorney. We are available evenings and weekends by appointment and our employment law fees are very reasonable.