The most effective way to reduce legal costs is to proactively address the matters that give rise to litigation early and directly. Whatever the issue may be, G&H works to create and implement strategies designed to prevent costly litigation while recognizing there are times when litigation is the best option. In every instance, G&H zealously advocates for its clients inside and outside the courtroom in order to achieve their best possible outcome.
The first step in any employment related dispute is to have an effective advocate who knows and understands your legal rights as an employee. Whether you are at the beginning, middle, or end of your career with your employer, you have rights that deserve protection. G&H will safeguard those rights and work with you to resolve any problem you may be facing in a proactive and cost effective manner. The strategies used by G&H include but are not limited to:
- Review of employment documents including non compete and compensation agreements
- Assistance in understanding and speaking to your employer about your legal rights
- Direct communication with your employer
- Representation in all forms of Employment Law
- Discrimination: Race, sex, disability, pregnancy, gender, military status and age
- Sexual harassment
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour claims
- Not Sure if you have a Wage Claim?
- Docked Pay Even Though you are a Salaried Employee?
- Non Compete Agreements
- Employment contract and tort claims
- Negotiating employment contracts and severance agreements