Are you feeling like a victim of illegal employment discrimination? Ask yourself the following questions…
- Have you been discriminated against by your employer because of your race or national origin?
- Are you African American, Asian, or were you born in another country and you were denied employment?
- Are you put in uncompromising situation because of your sex or gender?
- Does your employer not hire employees who do not speak English?
- Was there a large layoff or termination of employees older than 40?
- Are younger employees consistently getting promoted ahead of older ones?
- Is religion or religious activity a condition of employment? Does your employer make reasonable accommodations for you to practice your religion?
- Are you pregnant and are you discriminated against? After the birth of your child were things “different” at your place of employment?
- As a disabled employee, are reasonable accommodations provided for you to complete your job functions?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be a victim of illegal employment discrimination, which is a violation of both Massachusetts and federal law. To schedule an appointment with an experienced employment discrimination lawyer, contact our Employment Discrimination Lawyers in Cambridge, MA .
As employment discrimination lawyers, we fight for Employees Discriminated Against Based on Race, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Religion, National Origin, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation or Disability
An employer can not discriminate in any facet of the workplace, including hiring, firing, and everything in between, it’s illegal. Employment discrimination is when an individual is adversely discriminated against due to any number of factors, including race, skin color, gender, national origin, age, disability, or religion. Specific types of discrimination include:
- Age Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Sex or Gender Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Military Status Discrimination
Our firm has more than 18 years of combined employment law experience and a track record of success, and are prepared to resolve disputes between you and your employer. Protect your rights – schedule a consultation with an experienced employment discrimination lawyer today!
Articles on Cambridge MA Employment Discrimination:
- I didn’t even know I had a non-compete agreement!
- Employment Law Advice: Top Three Reasons You Should NOT Quit Your Job
- Employment Discrimination: Internal Investigations in the Workplace
Contact Greene and Hafer – Employment Discrimination Lawyer Cambridge, MA
Contact our Boston law office to schedule a consultation with an experienced employment discrimination lawyer. We are available evenings and weekends by appointment and our employment law fees are very reasonable.