Boston Lawyers Working for Wrongful Termination or Discharge
Where an employee is discharged from employment for unlawful reasons – such as their race, gender, sexual orientation, or age –that action amounts to a wrongful termination.
- Is your employer pressuring you to voluntarily leave?
- Is your termination in violation of your employment contract?
- Are you illegally being let go because of employment discrimination – age, race, sex, pregnancy etc.?
- Are you a whistle blower and wrongfully being terminated?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be a victim of wrongful termination, which is a violation of both Massachusetts and federal law. To schedule an appointment with an experienced employment discrimination lawyer, contact our Boston law office .
Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Greene and Hafer represents men and women who feel they have been victimized by wrongful termination. With more than 18 years of combined employment law experience, our attorneys are prepared to ensure your rights are recognized. To schedule an appointment with an experienced wrongful termination lawyer, contact our Boston law office .
Greene & Hafer Employment Law serves these and other local communities:
- Wrongful Termination Boston, MA
- Wrongful Termination Cambridge, MA
- Wrongful Termination Somerville, MA
- Wrongful Termination Quincy, MA
- Wrongful Termination Medford, MA
- Wrongful Termination Woburn, MA
Articles on Boston MA Wrongful Termination:
- I didn’t even know I had a non-compete agreement!
- Workplace Retaliation: Five Answers to Common Questions
- Employment Law Advice: Top Three Reasons You Should NOT Quit Your Job
- Wrongfully Terminated – Five important facts about getting paid
- Employment Discrimination: Internal Investigations in the Workplace
- Breastfeeding Mothers in the Workplace
- Are you being forced to resign?
Contact Greene and Hafer – Wrongful Termination Law Attorneys
Contact our Boston law office to schedule a consultation with an experienced employment law attorney. We are available evenings and weekends by appointment and our employment law fees are very reasonable.