Boston Employment Lawyer
- Have you been discriminated against by your employer because of your race or national origin?
- Are you African American, Asian, or were you born in another country and you were denied employment?
- Does your employer not hire employees who do not speak English?
- Was there a large layoff or termination of employees older than 40?
- Are younger employees consistently getting promoted ahead of older ones?
- Are you put in uncompromising situation because of your sex or gender?
- Are you pregnant and are you discriminated against? After the birth of your child were things “different” at your place of employement?
- As a disabled employee, are reasonable accomodations provided for you to complete your job functions?
- Is religion or religious activity a condition of employment? Does your employer make reasonable accommodations for you to practice your religion?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be a victim of illegal employment discrimination, which is a violation of both Massachusetts and federal law. To schedule an appointment with an experienced employment discrimination lawyer, contact our Employment Lawyers in Boston .
We fight for Employees Discriminated Against Based on Race, Sex, Pregnancy, Age, Religion, National Origin, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation or Disability
It is illegal for an employer to discriminate in any facet of the workplace, including hiring, firing, and everything in between. Employment discrimination occurs when an individual is adversely discriminated against due to any number of factors, including race, skin color, national origin, gender, disability, religion, or age. Specific types of discrimination include:
With more than 18 years of combined employment law experience and a track record of success, our firm is prepared to resolve disputes between you and your employer. Protect your rights – schedule a consultation with an experienced boston employment lawyer / attorney today!
Greene & Hafer Employment Law serves these and other local communities:
- Boston Employment Lawyer
Articles on Boston Employment Law:
- Mass. Independent Contractors: What you need to know
- CAN MY EMPLOYER DEDUCT WAGES FROM MY PAYCHECK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?
Contact Greene and Hafer – Boston Employment Lawyer
Contact our Boston law office to schedule a consultation with an experienced employment law attorney. We are available evenings and weekends by appointment and our employment law fees are very reasonable.